The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

anyone in northwest indiana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlandgst

10+ Year Contributor
May 11, 2009
miller, Indiana
yup yup I'm from highland,in right by munster and hammond hit me up if youre form the region im bored and like to cruise

In Hammond. I know a few others from ChitownDSM in the area too.

I'm from Michigan City, but usually spend my time in South Bend. I'm down in West Lafayette right now, but I'll be at MOD on Saturday. Hit me up sometime.

well when the weather warms up we should meet up in the spring

Spring meet-up ideas:
1. the beach
2. Cabela's on a Sunday...they roast fresh corn in the parking lot.
3. Chicago Indoor Kart Racing...little pricey, but worth the drive.
4. Sox game...I can email rep to see about discounts if there is enough interest.
5. Spring break trip??? Might be cool to travel in a pack somewhere.00

sounds good bean if i can get my car in running order or should i say legal running order LOL and hte beach is a good idea i live right on miller beach , west beach so yeah we could beach it out grill n shit

I live in Valparaiso, I spend most of my time in Portage though. I would like to meet up with a few of you and pick your brain as to some of the ideas i got for my car

im down hit me up anytime on here man LOL i probably wont be in my eclispe since i cant plate her because she wont passs emisions I need a new CAT

I would like to hit you up but I am currently not in the states the Military has me stationed in Iraq till about April or Mayish. Then my deployment will be over and i can start work on my project

Osgood, IN. I live in the southeastern region of indiana but when I get my DSM up and running I would be willing to have a meet up for us Indiana Folks. :thumb: I also have a few friends that are around down here in my area so I will bring them.

yeah man ive probably seen you do you have a pic of your dsm ?

just saw you pics man your 1g is SICK what psi you runnin on the massive turbo LOL

damn man i jsut ran over your mod list ... i should ###### look before i ask LOL but jeez ever run it ? i bet that thing FLYS

LOL man I run 16 on a stock turbo , but I do have a bored block big greddy fmic greddy full exhaust greddy type s bov my internals are done and i have a 255 fuel pump I need bigger injectors and new manifolds and a turbo and im done for engine mods . I dont need a car thats all that fast LOL mines more of a show /cruiser but still fast for only running 16 psi

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back