The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone in Central Ontario?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Shootout is in June or July. I'm not sure of the exact date. I'm hoping to pick up a truck before then so I can tow the car down. I want to be able to race without worrying about busting the car up. ;)

I found that when the car was stock (stock-ish), anything over 140km/hr would kick the ECU into open-loop and I would get terrible fuel mileage :p Those prairies sure are long though. I drove from Edmonton, AB to Kenora, ON almost non-stop. 22 hours!!! haha

So it turns out the DSM Shootout is on the 3rd weekend of August. I was way off! :p Who's in?

I wish my car would be ready by then but may be ready or the 2012 shootout. I am doing an 800awhp street car with a full interior. I am using a turbo that I have yet to find in a DSM good for 1000 crank hp. Like I said 2012 I should have it finished.

I wish my car would be ready by then but may be ready or the 2012 shootout. I am doing an 800awhp street car with a full interior. I am using a turbo that I have yet to find in a DSM good for 1000 crank hp. Like I said 2012 I should have it finished.

Is your mod list correct? Seems like you have the cart before the horse if your car is bone stock! :p

I would definitely be down, the last meet I was at in mississauga last summer, I was the only 1g dsm there so I would love to see some other dsm. Unfortunately for me my work won't start till end of april, I will be doing some body work, I have a nice rust hole I need to fill on the rear, driver sider, right above the wheel well.

I would definitely be down, the last meet I was at in mississauga last summer, I was the only 1g dsm there so I would love to see some other dsm. Unfortunately for me my work won't start till end of april, I will be doing some body work, I have a nice rust hole I need to fill on the rear, driver sider, right above the wheel well.

Hey bro hows the 1g treating you? I was at that meet as well good to see you on here. Im the guy with the red 97 gst.

As long as I get my maintenance done on my gst I'm down for that road trip. Need to do my belts as well as driverside upper control arm.:hellyeah:

Chuck! We should meet up before the next official meet, your practically my neighbour!

You know im down with that....You should come here then we can stay warm in my man cave LOL, and boy do I ever love listening to metal.:hellyeah:

Lets set a firm time and date for everyone to meet so that this actually happens, sometime in mid-summer that should be more than enough time for whoevers coming to book time off work, make sure their car is runing :D, etc .

Lets set a firm time and date for everyone to meet so that this actually happens, sometime in mid-summer that should be more than enough time for whoevers coming to book time off work, make sure their car is runing :D, etc .

Late July early august sometime?

I was thinking earlier then that. At the beginning of the summer would be nice, after it stops raining lots. Last year the meet was on a sunday!

Man I cant wait to get mine out. Will probably be mid April though. Thanks Rob and Bryan for the advice on the stereo. I will get the stuff and we will see if we can set something up after I get it out. Again thank you guys :)

Just checked out your band boostnmetal. Man thats not bad I really like it. I must admit I dont know too much of the Newer metal stuff but it sounds great. I went and saw Metallica in October and they had a really cool band open for them Was volbeat. They started to play the begining of Slayer reign in blood and the Acc went nuts :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back