The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

General Anyone have their DSM/EVO tunes by this shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddashimports-Matt

Proven Member
Aug 16, 2014
Conway, Washington
My names Matt and I live in Washington state, I’m fortunate enough to have some of the best tuning facilities (English Racing, Holland Performance, Speedfactory and etc) but they are all soo far away from me. Has anyone had their cars tuned by TMS out of Kent Washington, they claim to be familiar with dsmlink and I have seen/heard of some killer cars that they’ve tuned but I don’t recollect seeing/hearing of any Mitsubishi’s. So I figured I’d take a shot in the dark and ask the dsm fam.

https://www.facebook.com/justatunebro Kenny Kline helped my buddy with his tune. He does remote tuning and is very knowledgeable

Oh right LOL. I’ll probably just drive the 4 hours to English to have then tune the car. I was just curious if anyone had any experience with TMS out of Kent Washington.

He's a remote tuner. Pretty well known throughout the DSM community. He takes over your laptop and tunes away. He has my friends car safely tuned at 602hp

I’d give him a try, what’s something like that cost?

It varies by remote tuner, just remember though you are going to be doing a few pulls at a high rate of speed ( WOT = 65 in 2nd, 96-98 in 3rd depending on your setup) so make sure you have a place you can do this safely so you can give the guy some good data to work with..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back