Anyone have Maf Translator instructions manual..?

Posted by MarkyGsX, Nov 24, 2005
Newbie Forum - Beginner DSM modification questions and discussions. Common, repetitive, and general discussions will get dumped here from other tech forums. Unless you're a Probationary member you shouldn't post threads here.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkyGsX

MarkyGsX Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Carson, California
    hey guys....does anyone know where i can download the orginal intructions that come with the maf transalator for a 1g dsm...? the one that has the injector base settings and information for tuning the maf translator...?i can't seem to find mine and i just installed a gm maf blowthru on my 92 tsi.....if anyone knows a website i can dl this from or if someone has one laying around that they can scan me a copy of with the important pages for tuning i would really appreciate it....thanks...

mark

2. blackGSX2g

blackGSX2g DSM Wiseman

DSM Profiles:
    Holland, Michigan
  3. MarkyGsX

MarkyGsX Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Carson, California
    many thanks...

4. DGajre777

DGajre777 DSM Wiseman

DSM Profiles:
    Orlando, Florida
  5. MarkyGsX

MarkyGsX Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Carson, California
    oh yeah...sorry about that...i didn't know which forum to post in that would give me a quick response and i kinda needed a response asap....thanks again though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.