The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

anyone from winnipeg around here? or close

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VicBoost

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2005
Winnipeg, Manitoba_Canada
hey just wondering if any dsmers in winnipeg or around becuase me and my other buddy (97tsi) are just wondering... wouldn't mind chilling with other dsmers in the area :thumb:

nice kool... we should have a big dsm meet up in winnipeg becuase there some nice dsm's in winnipeg including mine...LOL :cool:

their is a dsm club in winnipeg they also have a group forum at yahoo I belive it is called mbdsm. Lot's of cool stuff to talk about their. Hint on guy has a 2.4l 700whp 90 talon really nice :):thumb:

yeah I'm in MB and selling my Talon. $3k US+ all the goodies of making it Cdn.

I'm in Winnipeg although I guess you'll get this post too little too late:D

Sorry ignore the comment on too late. I was looking at the wrong date. I'm pretty new to the DSM thing but I'd love to meet up with some other guys
:thumb:

Yet another DSM guy here..
and from Peg City...once cruze night is up should all see eachothers ride,
no big motor but soon to be a looker :shhh:
ps. is anyone on Wpg heights?

Im also from Winnipeg and on heights. Same name both places. By the looks of it we could have some awsome meets this summer.

Hey guys, boostfreak (heights) here. Car wont be out this year, not even next year, but i'll still come to meets and stuff:thumb:

spoold96tsi said:
Hey guys, boostfreak (heights) here. Car wont be out this year, not even next year, but i'll still come to meets and stuff:thumb:
Holy smokes man what kind of build are you doing thats setting you back two years?

Not too sure if my car will be ready but i will be sure to bring it if there is ever a meet other than cruze night

yea we should all meet up... i own a black tsi talon. i'm hitting 300whp and would love too check out your guys cars. but yea hit me up and we would should meet up on cruise night or something.... summer is almost here!!!!:thumb:

sure thing man... my car is almost stock (engine wise) but the body is a diff story if its painted then i for sure will be out for cruze night.

looked like summer was coming, but then it just got icy :mad:

I havent been out on cruise night in a long time, I think it would be nice to get out and see some other DSMers

I'd almost say the way the weather is maybe middle to end of april

people cruze year round man...but its official in june-july when the babes are in skirts and all hot rides are out...but you can tell when it starts LOL

I have lots of cousin's in Winnipeg, I might be coming down there this summer. I use to live there, I lived there for 7 years.

I was thinking of driving my Supra over there, but I didn't want to put that much mileage on it. So I'll probably just end up flying there.

yea man cruise nights here are sick... you guys might see me driving my all back tsi or maybe a 99 gsx...LOL

nice would love to see another supra rollin the streets here...i might be getting my #2 talon next week :D

wow there's lots of winnipeg dsmers on tuners. id be up for a meet once i get my car back together (typical dsm spending more time torn apart than all together :p )

NitroTalon said:
nice would love to see another supra rollin the streets here...i might be getting my #2 talon next week :D

The one you showed me ?

I'm bringing my Supra out next month, she's been sitting in the garage waiting for the built engine to be dropped in. It would take me about 20 hours to drive to Winnipeg from here. I'm still deciding on whether on not to do it. Here's a couple of pics I took recently. I'm getting a complete paint job in a couple of weeks.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Liquidus said:
I'm bringing my Supra out next month, she's been sitting in the garage waiting for the built engine to be dropped in. It would take me about 20 hours to drive to Winnipeg from here. I'm still deciding on whether on not to do it. Here's a couple of pics I took recently. I'm getting a complete paint job in a couple of weeks.

your my hero LOL
and my plans changed and im building a semi race engine on the side now
more go then show i think is good

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back