The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Anybody willing to do a DSM meet in Iowa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youll get better! all u need is the seat time! whats goin on with the car? and what rpm u launching at?

hmm interesting.. gl with fixing it.. im a 420a/2.4 guy .. i dont know 2 much bout the 4g6x,,

and that looked like a pretty nice launch!

ha thanks, its hard racing a 420a not to much parts to work with an i have been working on my launch at everystop sign an stoplight i come up to.LOL an glowryder weat were u racing in didnt see any other eclipses?

I use to own a 420a & it as decent LOL But it only took be 8 passes at Eddyvile to perfect my launch. =) my 8th pass was my best launch ever! LOL

ha arent u jus a big showoff.LOL. an ### are u launchin i launched my las time at 5grand an that seemed to be my best so far but idk were i shouild be launchin at i wasnt even plannin on racing that night

Ive never launched an AWD car before. & i dont even know ### RPM's i was launching at ### my car started creeping at 10psi. so i mostly held mind at 10 LOL

eh i need to figure out ### to launch at my launches are absolutely horrible, and im glad ## worst run was againt me it mad me look a little better, an u goin this friday i want a rematch?!

LOL idk why i ran so bad. but I was messing with my o/d on/off figuring ### i liked better. but no i ###### wont go again till the next midnight madness in July

i just watched , didnt bring my toy LOL.

99gs, ive got that fresh built (forged) 420a sittin at my shop.. just waitin for you to buy it ; )

I'm looking for a dsm right now looked at two this week if I have one up and running in time I'm down :)

But my car is stock & his isnt LOL Im hoping by July to get my CEL fixed & i ###### wont have much for performance upgrades unless I order new oil feed lines & what not to get my 16g slapped on LOL

Yea I'm still looking if anyone see's a clean AWD in the area give me a shout I'd really appreciate it! I guess for right now I just want to get something get a eprom and dsmlink v3 and have it tuned so I can enjoy it before putting it into hibernation and rebuild mode for the winter. Can't wait to have all the supporting mods for a evoIII 16g!!!

nice LOL.

ill be making fun of 20gs soon when i upgrate to my PTE 62/62 .82ar ; )

its tough getting good launches in an auto. what my buddy did was put it in first, brake rev to about 2k, maybe 2.5k, release the brake and slam the gas pedal. and he had a GST spyder and got some good launches for a FWD. plus its nice having that boost from the get-go.

yea.. roll past the winners circle.. LOL ; )
BURN!!!:tease:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back