The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

anybody in the high desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy95dsm

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2011
adelanto, California
Anybody in the high desert that wana chill and talk about dsm's or anything?

i live in victorville off of mojave and the 395. i go to dsm meets every other week down the hill if your ever down to roll out there with me. my car will be running in two weeks hopefully LOL

Yeah for sure! I live in san bernardino that's like a 20min drive, anyways I'm always going to the ecology junkyard in adelanto! :hellyeah: Count me in too for the together cruise to the every other dsm meet if it's koo with you guys! :thumb:

Yah bro any body welcomed i wana have a chill spot to hang just all of us posting up. Pm me for my number and well set a time up.

I live out in Littlerock/Palmdale. Just 20 min east of Lancaster. PM me for a meeting time and place.

I live in Apple Valley. Got a few friends that roll to cruise night at Lowes on Fridays and Wednesdays. Im always down to meet up and talk DSM's.

Do any of you guys have experience with ECUflash? Id like to get together with someone and maybe learn a couple things

Well since we know the date of MOD, who wants to roll with me down there? I'm thinking of meeting up with the guys at the Best Buy in Limonite off the 15 fwy

palmdale here.. I am down to chill too but on weekends only I work m-f

Cool im down to chill only on weekends ### i work m-f also mayb we could get together

whats up , im in hesperia and i go to the lowes meets every wednesday and friday. and i have to listen to all these honda heads talk crap about dsms all night, , we should all meet up and roll up together and let em know dsms arnt p.o.s i drive a 97 gst spyder with a 16g and a front mount on 16 psi:hellyeah:
i see a few dsms but they never park together,,, :nono: hit me up to start something in the high desert! :tease:vtec LOL

whats up , im in hesperia and i go to the lowes meets every wednesday and friday. and i have to listen to all these honda heads talk crap about dsms all night, , we should all meet up and roll up together and let em know dsms arnt p.o.s i drive a 97 gst spyder with a 16g and a front mount on 16 psi:hellyeah:
i see a few dsms but they never park together,,, :nono: hit me up to start something in the high desert! :tease:vtec LOL

I'm down, I'm usually at the Friday meets, I will be there Friday.yup way too many honduhs LOL

I'm down, I'm usually at the Friday meets, I will be there Friday.yup way too many honduhs LOL

What up guys ya theres way to many hondas. Im usuasly their in my kia ### my dsm is down at the moment. Hit me up and we can al park together my freind has a dsm to so we should park together.

hell yeah we should..! but i just had an accident in my eclipse,, i think i just broke or bent a rod ,:cry: i herd alot of knocking and now my motor wont turn . damn.. does anybody know where to get a 7 bolt from?
:ohdamn:

hell yeah we should..! but i just had an accident in my eclipse,, i think i just broke or bent a rod ,:cry: i herd alot of knocking and now my motor wont turn . damn.. does anybody know where to get a 7 bolt from?
:ohdamn:

I think i can get u one my buddy had one that he wanted to sell but ima make sure and c if he got it.

I think i can get u one my buddy had one that he wanted to sell but ima make sure and c if he got it.

that would be cool,, let me know!
update,, so i got in my eclipse and tried to turn it on .. it turns now..:hellyeah:
so atleast its not compleatly gone,, are any of you guy good with the 7 bolt? i would really like a 2nd or 3d mayb 4th opinion on it ,:confused: ### im confused...
pm me if your down to come check it out and help me out,,might have some beer LOL:thumb:

There is a 7 bolt at the junkyard off of Santa Fe. There is a 6 bolt there too. Last I checked prices it was 225 for a longblock.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back