The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any PC gamers here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just installed HL2 about a week ago on my new machine. Havent played it in probably 5 years? I was a HUGE Half-Life fan back in the day. I ran that shit on my 166mhz intel with 32 mb RAM. Hands down the best FPS on the PC. Brings back memory of playing Counterstrike on a 56k dial up.

I think I'm getting old...

LOL, man I love hl2 games, I am a big fan of CSS, TF2, L4D2, and many more. I am a sucker for pc games LOL. Anyone have steam, feel free to add me quadcore1289

COD MW2, WaW, BF BC2, and sometimes NFS Hot Pursuit. Usually only play with a small group of friends once per week at night. Steam has been a pain in the ass though, not allowing all of us to connect at the same time for whatever reason. We spend nearly half the time trying to connect to a game sometimes. F'n ridiculous.

allowing all of us to connect at the same time for whatever reason. We spend nearly half the time trying to connect to a game sometimes.

I get on xbox live once in a while and hop on Black Ops to join up with Sypderturbo007, same issue on there. A few of us will make it in a game and others will be left out.

Very frustrating even on PC with some games I used to play online.

Nitto 1320 Legends Is my game. Bad azz racing game if you like to work on cars and stuff. Its very hard though. Its a free download if anyone is down to start playing it. Right now on the game i have a r34 that runs 9.3s, Evo thats runs 13s, and a Shelby gt500 that runs 12s. get started and join my team man. It's freakin fun if you into that stuff like me:D

Nitto 1320 Legends Is my game. Bad azz racing game if you like to work on cars and stuff. Its very hard though. Its a free download if anyone is down to start playing it. Right now on the game i have a r34 that runs 9.3s, Evo thats runs 13s, and a Shelby gt500 that runs 12s. get started and join my team man. It's freakin fun if you into that stuff like me:D

I like it too, just my computer isn't that great for gaming and likes to lag if I play for too long...

I'd still play them if I could get them to work on my pc being Vista 64 (full screen mode)

I was actually playing LOD last week. Someone had the same convo on tristatetuners and I got the urge to play.

me to, i have stem, play magicka is good LOL,, NFSW, RE5, WoW, Dota, Age of conquerors,

Clients= Gameranger- Garena- Voobly

Start playing again LOL. I lag to so your not the only one. What are you under? My name is AWDdsm28psi :hellyeah:.. Are you on a Team in Nittpo?

I think I am DSMmunkyman. I'll get on around 1 or so today LOL I had the old version, and then just upgrade so I had to start over.

what about WoW? Am I the nerdiest gangsta of you all?

I did the month trial, but I'm not on it enough to make it worth while. While I love RPGs, I prefer going solo. Even games like Baldur's Gate and Dragon's age I was dissapointed with because you have a team of characters.

Guess I'm not a fan of micro management or not being able to concentrate on one character.

Now I know WoW is basically a single player RPG but in order to do some of the bigger rewarding things you need to go at it as a giant group blah blah blah :thumb:

I've been a PC gamer since DOOM came out. It was the first PC game I played actually.

With the amount of money invested in my current PC I could literally run mid to low 10s if I had put it into my car. But I built this PC before I got my DSM.

I've played too many PC games but am getting a bit bored. The community seems to have fallen apart because everyone wants their hand held in POS games like the Call of Newbies series. I want more games like ARMA II where you have to think about wind speed, bullet drop, etc. I'm also sick of games that reward camping. I'd like to see all console shooters forcefully move players who suck enough to have to camp.

PC gamer here and PC enthusiast.

Steam name is showershitter

games i play:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
CS 1.6
Condition Zero
CSS
TF2
L4D
L4D 2

and others :)

I'd like to see all console shooters forcefully move players who suck enough to have to camp.

x ∞

Don't PC games boot your for sitting? It's been awhile since I've done a shooter online.

My shooter would have been Wolfenstein 3D. I had a lot of Apogee games when I was kid, when everything was installed using floppy disks. When the CD drive came out, it had so many problems LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back