The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any machine shop near?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee98talon

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Almost, have all my parts for machine work. Looking to see my options on which machine shop to go to. Looking for a shop with a torque Plate and has experiences with building these motors at a decent price. The shop will be assembling the short block and doing the whole 100yard to make the sure the block is good for assembly. Will be using basic .020" over pistons.

My guy Bryan is in Indiana and is a mistu genius! He can do all your machine work no problem, he's been a Mitsu tech for like 12-13 years I think. Terhune race works (Terhune Race Works (Website currently under development)) if you don't find anywhere else close you can trust, hit him up not much of a website but has his number and email for contact. I only know a few places near Chicago can't remember any closer to you sorry. He makes my race axles and is doing all my machine work for my talon 800hp build!! :) mention me dsmkauai (John) and that your on Dsmtuners and he will hook up a discount! You could try boostin performance over in Chicago too!

My guy Bryan is in Indiana and is a mistu genius! He can do all your machine work no problem, he's been a Mitsu tech for like 12-13 years I think. Terhune race works (Terhune Race Works (Website currently under development)) if you don't find anywhere else close you can trust, hit him up not much of a website but has his number and email for contact. I only know a few places near Chicago can't remember any closer to you sorry. He makes my race axles and is doing all my machine work for my talon 800hp build!! :) mention me dsmkauai (John) and that your on Dsmtuners and he will hook up a discount! You could try boostin performance over in Chicago too!

Thank you for the recommendation!:thumb: To the OP, we would be glad to help you out. Pm sent!

I hit up boostin performance for a quick quote on the machine work (which they outsource) and was quoted $1900 for lone hone rebor with torque plate and a few other things that's block work....I can buy a long block for that price anyways how was the search for a shop I'm in southern Indiana and have had no luck

I hit up boostin performance for a quick quote on the machine work (which they outsource) and was quoted $1900 for lone hone rebor with torque plate and a few other things that's block work....I can buy a long block for that price anyways how was the search for a shop I'm in southern Indiana and have had no luck

It sounds like we also quoted you for assembly, which may have been a slight misunderstanding. PM Sent.

Thanks,
Boostin Performance

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back