The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Albuquerque DSM'ers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcefed_90tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2012
albuquerque, New_Mexico
What's up guys. This is my first dsm. I bought it broken and almost have it done. If all goes well "which it usually doesnt lok" It should be ready within the next couple of weeks. J would like to get ahold of somebody to find out about any meets or runs that go on. I'm pretty excited. I been wanting a dsm for years and finally got. But if you can, get back to me with any info. Ill even show up to meets before my car is done. Also have a fellow dsm'er that just moved here and he is also interested. Thanks guys

Welcome!

Most of the local DSM folks run on Albuquerque DSM Club - Home Page if you are not already aware of the site. Lots of support both parts and technical.

Next meet is July 28th, BBQ, more info on the site/link. BTW use the same handle as here, we already have a plain "forcefed" LOL.

Its not letting me use my name.

Its actually not letting me use any name LOL
Yeah like mentioned you have to follow the information here: Albuquerque DSM Club :: View topic - REGISTRATION BLOCKED - CONTACT ADMIN TO REGISTER

Cliff notes, send an email to [email protected] and ask to join, he/they will then set you up and return email with "official" registration info.

WHERE IS THE MEET AT?! haha i tried to get on and check out info but no luck :(
See above for more info.

Once registered check the "Meets and Events" thread for meet details ( BBQ at members home in Rio Rancho ).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back