The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

420A P0113 air intake temp sensor code!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aproductions

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 11, 2009
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Okay so I am getting a p0113 on my 96 420a rs. I replaced the sensor and the code is still there. I was wondering if anyone had the wiring layout because I think there is a circuit problem with it. I am wanting to rewire it from the ecu to try and eliminate the possibility of a circuit problem.

I know you have a 99 but this should help.
http://2gnt.com/index.php?d=1998_ECU
Take a DVOM(Digital Volt Ohm Meter) and test for a wire at the ecu for your IAT for a short to ground. If you do not have a short to ground then its an open short and the wire is more than likely broken somewhere, trace it down from the ECU to the sensor and you should find it...

I had issues last winter. I replaced the sensor, then I replaced the plug, and still had a code and rough start-up. I wound up pulling fresh wire out of the harness and splicing the unexposed wire to the new plug (using heat shrink connectors) since the pigtail is like 6" long and bam problem solved.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back