The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Aftermarket pedal assemblies 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBCportagee

Proven Member
May 18, 2013
Long Beach, California
Seems like I've searched forever but have not found anybody who has successfully put in an aftermarket pedal box (like obp, wilwood etc). The eclipse is not ideal for installing one of these but this is going into track car and I'd like new pedals (and dual brake masters). Otherwise I may cut and try to weld the pedals into a more ideal layout (closer). Please direct me to any posts where somebody has done either successfully.

I also have to try to attach a drive by wire sensor to the accelerator which is not ideal with the 2g pedal. I feel like there must be some race setup cars that have changed these out (without cutting sheetmetal/floor). Any help on the above is greatly appreciated.

I have also looked into these aswell but i just dont think at the moment its a major issue with the stock setup for now so i have not looked into it further. It wont be hard to install, and the twin brake res would be nice but again i spent limited time looking into it so my knowledge is not alot on this setup. I dont think i have seen 1 DSM have this setup in. Not saying there are none but none that i have seen to date

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back