The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Aftermarket gauges problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinturbo120

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 14, 2010
Miami, Florida
Hi guys,

So I have a fuse block wired in with a relay, it works good, fuses for lots of accessories. Two of those accessories happens to be my aftermarket oil pressure and oil temperature gauges. I also have myLC2 wired into the fuse block. So here's the problem, my LC2 gauge and controller turn on just fine, but my two other gauges don't. I verified the wiring is correct by using a power supply, the gauges turned on just fine.

Is there something I'm missing? Maybe overthinking something?

well if they turned on with a different power source, then your problem has to be with the current power source,

either the source is bad and not producing power or the power isn't being transmitted to the gauges.

check your grounds, check for voltage at the source, check the wires for continuity

Checked for continuity, there was none.
Turns out the crimped connections at the gauges were off LOL :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back