The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

AEM EMS Tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingsstar

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 7, 2006
Urbandale, Iowa
I'm going to be replacing the motor in my car soon and in the process i'm going to install a AEM EMS. Is there anyone in the Des Moines area that can help tune it. I'm willing to trade body work/ Paint work for tuning knowledge.

Thanks
Josh

Just a little follow up. I have yet to find someone that knows anything. Avoid the honduh shops that claim they can tune AEM, becuase they can't. You'll have a better chance doing it yourself. Trust Me.

I don't know if you have you car tuned yet, but you will have a better chance going to a shop That tunes domestic cars. I say this because the software being used(FAST & Big Stuff) have the same features and screens. The plus is that the tuners charge a lot less.

Wrenches Automotive on SE 14th Street in Des Moines should be able to do it. Brian is a wizard with tuning.

take it to AMs IN CHIago. proven..period. idk about wrenches.. they are mostly honda stuff. ive been turned off of them ever since they said "mega squirt is crap"...

i mean its no safc...LOL

GL!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back