The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

advice and tips, maybe meet fellow talon and eclips driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostTalon esi

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2011
sioux falls, South_Dakota
so im trying to rebuilt my talon, i bought it all tore up and now ive been rebuilding it, trying to get it back to its origanal greatness and beyond, i wanna find fellow talon drivers and eclipes driver or DSM'ers(i think that the correct term) i just recently got into the eclipes and talon world and im rying to learn all i can while i can.
might need help putting things together in my car too, adding and finding stuff(cheap parts if possible)
but if i can bring my bird to its greatness than :hellyeah: man

Were here to help any time. Unfortunetly im all the way on the westcoast but any questions you have about parts or prices that u think might be to high im glad to answer as well as anybody here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back