The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Ac line?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdm9221

Proven Member
Apr 10, 2017
Osceola, Indiana
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
can somebody tell me where the hell this line goes? It popped off while reaching back for the knock sensor. Also will the car run without the knock sensor plugged in. Mine got pulled and the wires ripped off, I have a new one on the way but I wanted to start the car today

Where at on the ac compressor? I couldn't feel where the hole for it was and I can't see back there since I just put everything back together

The AC line hooks right up to the backside of the ac compressor on the drivers side. You should be able to get it from the top right under the brake fluid reservoir. It may be easier to put the car up in the air and hook it up from underneath. You should be able to feel a hole in the back of the compressor and just bolt it right up. Also you should be able to fire the car up no problem. But most likely will throw a CEL. Knock sensor is a good tool to have while tuning.

Sweet. I found the line,now I have to find a bolt to fit since it's not there, I'll bolt that in, thread in the old knock sensor as a plug, and try to start it up

I'm pretty sure its a 12mm, the flange on that line is thick so iirc I used 1.5-2" long bolt.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back