The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

A green, clean, mean street-driving machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's decided: this car is getting a new engine. And a properly built one too!

I said a final goodbye to the Eclipse before christmas break by doing a few stupid things in an empty campus carpark on a snowy Michigan day like any kid would do!

Recently I've been knocking off a few small jobs that need doing but that aren't anything too major:
-Sourcing a new passenger's side fender to get painted
-Getting the wing repainted
-Cleaning up the engine bay with wire tucking and some good old-fashioned elbow grease to make everything shine!
-Installing an GFB G-Force II EBC
-Stripping, cleaning and rebuilding my Greddy Type S BOV ready for a powder coating job
-Replacing the headlights and fixing the indicator stalk

Next-up will be taking the car to a shop to get an engine rebuild along with a forged bottom end (crank, pistons, bearings) and also some supporting mods (arp head studs, mls head gasket, bigger fuel injectors, bigger fuel pump, afpr, ECMlink V3). It'll be pricey but be sure to check back in to see how it's all coming along!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back