The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

A few things for sale (nearly free)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstkl

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2005
SoCal, California
Hey Guys,

I have a few things I'd rather sell for next to nothing than throw away. Basically 10 dollars gets you any signal item on this list for local pickup. I have other stuff too but I'm too lazy to take an inventory:

1g FWD kyb agx shocks. Used. unknown miles. Appear good.
2003 evo 8 front springs. cut. I autocrossed on them for a while and the balance wasn't half bad with the rest of my setup.
2003 evo 8 rear springs. I never used these and I don't really recommend using them. evos have a lower motion ratio in the rear so these springs rates are a bit high for most front lowering springs available.
1g awd rear tien lowering springs. I used these with the evo 8 fronts listed above.
some coolant temp gauge. I believe it's an autometer. It's larger than the normal size.

I also have an HID kit I pulled off of a laser parts car I bought back in the day. I don't know if it works, but if you buy something else you can have it for free.

You should also ask about other stuff cuz I might have it. Located in north long beach.

bump guys I really want this stuff out of my garage please someone swing by and take it for free. I also have a pair of 1ga dsm fog lights and a white 1ga drivers side fender. TAKE THIS STUFF SO I DON'T THROW IT AWAY.

You should post these in the classifieds with pics, that's the proper place for sale ads and you may get more exposure there when ppl search or cruise the classifieds.

Edit: realize this is in the regional so may not apply, apologies!

Yeah I'm not looking to ship or make money off these parts, really just want someone to swing by and pick them up.

Fog lights are gone, someone come pick up the rest of this stuff!

that's it. Stuff is still for sale

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back