The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

98 Talon Tsi "Dragon Panda style"

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmkauai

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Hello all, ill start off by saying my gst is still around and getting a fresh motor as well, but all my major plans and drag build will now shift over to my 60k 98 talon tsi silver and black panda. I started to think what would be a good title for this build? Well if you have looked at both the 2gb talon and 2gb eclipse as much as me trying to decide which to keep as a dd you might see what I mean. I first thought to call it the Hawaiian shark or panda shark LOL but looking more at the over all design of the 2gb talon body kit, it hit me. This body kit reminds me of those Japanese or Chinese dragons that you see like 20 people in during a parade LOL you have to see it from the front and imagine LOL. Anyway not to much going on yet just getting it out of the back yard where it was being stored for the last year or so. I have a long way to go till I get some seat time in it, but the wait will all be worth it. More updates and pics soon once I give it a good wash and detail job. First plans prep engine bay for new motor and swap all my performance parts from gst to tsi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back