The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

98 gst start of my project daily

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstmammo

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2012
Evansville, Indiana
okay so I am new to the DSM scene, had a 300zx and a 95 integra prior to this. I picked up this car by trading the Z for it. The dumbass i got the car from blew the stock turbo and instead of spending money to fix it, converted it to N/a. so now here i am with the task of re doing his dumbass moves. I went out and got a 1g turbo in pretty good shape, here is the car as of right now
293886_3234261893204_253629431_n.jpg

538072_3234251252938_778473216_n.jpg

as of right now I am low on cash and the build is on a halt but with hopefully gettin a new job very soon, I see the build coming soon, but I could really use some help throughout this build. thanks for looking

Last edited:
Looks like a pretty solid car. Love the color. What are your plans for it?

If you want to make those pictures visable in the post, slap img in brackets at the beginning of each link and /img in brackets at the end.

im at the same stage as u are bro. started with a stock 98 gst and so far have added a fmic with hard pipin, intake, exhaust. and currently tryin to get some new stuff ordered for it such as a 50trim, 1000cc injectors, 255 wally fp, dsmlink, arp head studs, adjustable fuel pressure reg.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back