1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Please Support Jackson Auto Machine

Street Build '97 GSX

Year:
Model/Trim:
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
  1. kjlinwi

kjlinwi Proven Member

Joined Oct 22, 2015
    near Madison, Wisconsin
    My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

manual

Street Build

T25   manual

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. kjlinwi

kjlinwi Proven Member

Joined Oct 22, 2015
    near Madison, Wisconsin
    My DSM:

Street Build

manual

Street Build

T25   manual
  3. kjlinwi

kjlinwi Proven Member

Joined Oct 22, 2015
    near Madison, Wisconsin
    My DSM:

Street Build

manual

Street Build

T25   manual
  4. kjlinwi

kjlinwi Proven Member

Joined Oct 22, 2015
    near Madison, Wisconsin
    Completed build

Engine has been modified with a stage 2 short block, 1 mm oversize valves, 272 crower cams, custom mounted front mount intercooler that allows retention of factory fog lights and custom made grill in the bumper. Oversize injectors, oversize fuel pump, gm 3.5 mass airflow sensor, larger tho5h 20g turbo with exhaust header and custom made fully welded 3" exhaust. Engine has adjustable fuel pressure regulator with custom anodized fuel rail, one off powder coated valve cover, front and rear strut tower conectors. Custom stereo system with double din touchscreen radio, amp,crossovers and subwoofer in a custom made box in place of the spare tire. High performance axles front and rear with cross drilled rotors. Car is custom black in color with gray hand air brushed flames and a hand painted lime green mitsubishi emblem and laminated iridescent green headlamp covers

Attached Files:

My DSM:

Street Build

manual

Street Build

T25   manual