The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

96 gs-t 6bolt swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macks96boltdsm

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Greenville, North_Carolina
bought a 96 gst with a 6bolt swap half way done about a year ago paid 1700 for her running and driving but everything was hacked up on the harness and just wasnt runnnign properly like: 1) power wire cut on maf and timing incresed dramatically becasue previous owner didnt know how to fix the random misfire with the 6bolt swap 2) alternator problems and that was all that was wrong when i bout it so i bought the car put brand new alternator in fixed that problem 2) i soldered the power wire back on to the maf and retarded the timing back down to 5* car was completely different but now i was encountering the random mmisfire so now i unplugged the tps sensor and that solved that probem so now this where the build began.

mods done to it so far
6 bolt swap
ams racing manifold
ported 14b
punishment racing external dump 02 housing
injen intake
hks twin super flow custom air filter
3 inch hks full exhaust
harpiped FMIC
turbo xs dual stage boost controller
1g bov
255 wally

Future Plans and mods currently being done

DSM link is on its way and will be tuned with the 14b and 450'ss first
buying a pair of fic 750's
big 16g
aeromotive fpr
awd conversion swap

thank alot and no i am not on carolina dsm but it sounds like somethin ill need to join

What's up macs looks like you're off to a good build. 14b is an awesome turbo so is the 16g just make sure you opt for the e316g...then you will really enjoy your AWD setup.

May I ask why you are getting the Aeromotive FPR? Are you going to run a high pressure pump? I'm looking into the Aeromotive myself.

Best

yeah i already have a 255 wally and only a stock fpr with the boost down its fine right now but i have a feeling that i will be over running the stock fpr when i start to head over 17 psi but i really havent made my mind on exactly which style afpr i would like to get i have been doing alot of research and chadillac i will def get rid of the 14b to you when i get my 16g should be like a month or so idk how patient you are but if your still interested when the time comes ill let you know

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back