The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

96 eclipse talon tsi converted to a gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrclipse

Probationary Member
Sep 10, 2012
bristol, Connecticut
Well I just bought my first dsm. Found a clean eagle talon tsi that had been converted to a gsx. Only remaining talon part is the steering wheel. The engine just had a fresh rebuild so all new pistons etc. 180k on the transmission :coy: she's sitting on bbs rk's, full 3 in straight pipe exhaust and hks bov. Also has a short shifter.
Now for the bad, the motor was sitting outside the car. Rot on the hood. Snapped lug in two of the wheels. Chipping clear coat.
My plans for this car is to build a 400hp street beast. My friend who I recently reconnected has a gsx that he's built over 5 years. The only stock part is the windshield and he pushes 720hp at 21lbs of boost :hellyeah: so he is taking me under his wing. This Saturday I am installing the engine and I'm praying everything goes well. Will have pics up and another post. I plan on documenting everything. Stay tuned! PS please feel free to pm me with any tips. I'm new to dsm's so the more help the better!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back