The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

95 TSi Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had to remove it to install all the new gaskets, ect :)
IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

This might be a issue for me, so I maybe doing something with this asap, so I dont get exhaust shit all over my engine bay or heat up my oil pan LOL
IMG_0531.jpg

I had to cut into my new piping :-(, but my Omni Map sensor is now installed. I tried to keep it clean
IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

I even got my boost controller hooked up today :)
IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

Hope who ever is still following this, enjoys it. Im not too far behind from driving it again. I'm in a hurry, but not really

Its coming along nicely, love that Venom manifold.

Maybe install a small partial turndown for the o2 dump? that way it at least clears the oil pan

Its coming along nicely, love that Venom manifold.

Maybe install a small partial turndown for the o2 dump? that way it at least clears the oil pan

Yeah I will figure out something. Thanks :thumb:

didnt want to work too long today because its my bday, and im feeling lazy LOL. Here are some more updates

I got the fuel pressure gauge in the other day. Well it hit the regulator, so I had to find a way to extend it so I hope this holds up.

IMG_0558.jpg

Got some more hoses hooked up and the new SS raidator hose dress kit.

IMG_0556.jpg

money shot :)

IMG_0557.jpg

That is one sexy freaking engine bay, I love it.

Thanks guys, lots of taking my time on detail. no need to rush anything

I taped mine off and painted them red with the car. Im not really going any further with this car.

oh well i thought id throw that idea out there. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back