The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

95 talon awd turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel1773

Probationary Member
Sep 7, 2013
Edison, New_Jersey
Hey what's up everyone I'm new here!! Just got my 95talon tsi.. Haven't a prablum it don't wanna start.i chuice up the baterry nothing it don't wanna crank over can anyone help!

Welcome to the dsm community. Check if you are getting spark. If not, 9 times out of 10 its the crank sensor. Also make sure you here the fuel pump kick on when you turn the key to the on position. Hope this helps

Thanks I will check that out will let u know the results. Hey I did here the fuel pump kick in I do have some spark. I'm just not shore on what two look for.

I did here the fuel pump kick in I have spark any other tips u can help with

Last edited:
check compression an see if you have at least 190 psi on each cylinder you may have a dry cylinder that is refusing to compress an a little squirt of oil may get the compression rings to seal enough to get it to fire up,or if it turns over very fast you may have a timing belt out look to see if it turns over when you crank it over by taking off the top timing belt cover off to see if the belt is turning when your turning it over,also check to see if any wires are broken if they get brittle they sometimes break.

Let me make sure I understand. You hit the key, and the engine doesn't turn over? If that is the case, check the starter solenoid signal wire. Have a buddy hit the key and use a volt meter to check for current at the signal wire. If you have signal, check the large supply wire from the battery. If that has voltage too, then you are most likely going to need to reolace the starter.
Also, how much voltage does your battery have right now?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back