The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

95 eclipse gsx street ??track??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy427

Probationary Member
Aug 7, 2010
Warren, Michigan
We'll let me start out by saying I picked this car up for 500 I don't know if it runs or drives the wiring harness was all torn up :notgood: people soldering wires and all kinds of stuff but every time I get a dsm there always all torn up . Oh well more for me to do

I am looking to make this a street and weekend drag car those are the planes :pray: I'm not sure exactly what mods I'm going to get that's will all depend on what I can find I'm still learning a lot every day LOL I'm going to try and make this a cheap build with lots of second hand parts :D

Well let's start out here is the car when I picked it up

image_zps814d4cdc.jpg

image_zps466888f0.jpg

Then I got it in the garage had great compression had fuel no spark dug into it and seen the wiring was all torn up just to overwhelming spliced everywhere did not even want to try and track it down so figure I'll buy a new wiring harness so figured I clean it all up in the processes out goes the engine :thumb:

image_zpse865e00c.jpg

After I got the engine out I got board and decided I'll eliminate everything I can so I took out abs all the emissions al the unnecessary bolts and then started to sand any rust and all the imperfections :banghead: what did I get into :aha:

image_zpsc781ef69.jpg

Some sanding

image_zpsb8ff11b3.jpg

Then some 2 part epoxy black primer

image_zpsef557f16.jpg

image_zps4cbe750c.jpg

And now it's all clear coated looking better then before :D

Well that's all for now thanks for looking

Let me know what you think good or bad

Well it's been a little wile since iv been on here been busy with other things but here's a little more I've done

Got the brakes painted and cleared I put a new k frame in since mine was all welded from previous owner rebuilt the stock engine new bearing eliminated the balance shafts blocked the oil squirters but now I might be tearing it back apart to put in forged internals instead :hellyeah:

I also extended my fuse box so I could relocate it. When I did this I dinit listen to people and labe the wires I just cut them all at once :cry: that could of been a mistake but lucky I'm good at tracing back circuits because there were a few wires marked the same colors like all the fan relays and headlights I believe but it's all back to normal now :aha:

I'll post some pics up to show some of the stuff I did

image_zps2e70f729.jpg

image_zps96d5d467.jpg

image_zpsaa1640bb.jpg

image_zps11cdba83.jpg

image_zps32f06379.jpg

image_zpse68399f3.jpg

image_zps035483a3.jpg

image_zps4592bde4.jpg

image_zps473b6498.jpg

image_zps692fee13.jpg

Threw in a pic of the corvette thought it looked nice LOL

Engine bay looks amazing can't wait to see what does it get done :thumbup:

What els*

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back