1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

95-99 good paint bad or bad paint, clean interior bad interior rolling shell wanted!

Posted by LongliveDSM, Mar 15, 2014

Please Support Kiggly Racing
  1. LongliveDSM

LongliveDSM Probationary Member

Joined Feb 3, 2014
    Orlando, Florida
    Looking for a 2G GSX rolling shell. I don't care the color don't care about the paint condition as long as the body has minimal dents and MINIMAL RUST I'll tow it away let me know your asking price and send me a few pics and I'll let you know when we can meet up and make the transaction. You can call or text me at 850 570 5479. Or you can email me at mjpq94@yahoo.com. Please send pics with asking price! Looking forward to buying a shell soon! Let's meet up!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014