2G 95-99 bumper conversion

Posted by mig233, Dec 4, 2017

Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. mig233

mig233 Proven Member

Joined Feb 20, 2005
    Springfield, New Jersey
    hey guys

i bought a 1995 gsx with 99 bumper, headlights are aleady done and i bought the rubber covers for the fog lights but im wondering is there a better alternative to just buying the stock fog lamps, maybe a nicer fog with high intensity bulbs etc.

and if i buy stock of aftermarket will i be able to plug and pay or is there re-wiring involved??

thanks for any help

2. brads

brads DSM Wiseman

Joined Oct 24, 2002
    Alta Loma, California
    I believe they use different connectors. One is a sealed one, the other is unsealed. They are both available though, in case you want to make adapters or adapt some other aftermarket light.

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

manual
  3. spyderdrifter

spyderdrifter Supporting Member

Joined Jul 11, 2009
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    95 does have a different fog light connector, I just replaced mine with a 2gb plug for the better looking fog lights.

My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST (sold)

Street Build

T28   manual
    1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (sold)

16g   manual
    1996 Eagle Talon N/T (sold)

manual