The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

For Sale (Price Lowered- gotta go, I'm moving- $3000 )94' 1st Gen Eclipse, Built Motor 310 HP, DSM Link ECU,

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_94firstG

Probationary Member
May 9, 2018
Oxnard, California
For Sale is my 1st Gen 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. 1 owner since new - this was my Dad's car prior to him passing away. Lots of time, money and care invested in this car so I'm hoping to find it a good home.

Here's some facts about the car.
- Built 6 bolt 4G63 motor by Road Race Engineering, 2.3L engine. Less than 30k miles on this engine and never raced. Rebuilt engine was the complete long block with all new components. Have work details and receipts. Total engine build cost was $7500.
- FP Green Internal Waste Gate Turbo. Turbo was installed new at the time of engine rebuilt, tuned to 23 PSI.
- Rebuilt Transmission by Shepherd Racing Transmissions. Transmission is rated up to 400 HP. Transmission cost was $3000.
- 1000 CC fuel injectors, DSM Link ECU, wide band o2, Greddy Boost Controller, Apex Turbo Timer
- 3" High Flow Cat back exhaust.
-Front Mount Intercooler (by Road Race Engineering)
- Professionally Dyno tuned by Road Race Engineering (practically all the work on this car has been done by them) dual mapped for both street gas and 100 octane. Last Dyno came in at 309 HP. Have the charts as well.
-Brand new ECT 2100 w/ 6 puck disc clutch about 300 miles ago.
- Have just about every receipt and work order for the car since it was new and all the documentation for the modifications done to it over the years.

We took great care to keep the car looking as stock as humanly possible while building the performance, we liked the "sleeper concept". She looks stock but is far from it! Probably one of the cleanest 1G's you are likely to find anywhere.

Asking $3000 or Best Offer.

Tim Seymour
Oxnard Ca
909-992-2006 - Cell

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back