The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

93 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This was a great build even though its not going to be complete, props for all the hard work now get that evo done up.

Just spent three and a half hours reading this entire build thread and I must say there have been some things in this build that have changed my mind about the way I was planning to do things and lots of inspiration to follow similar footsteps.

Very disappointing to say the least that this car will not see the lanes but I'm sure there is good reason. However, some part of me feels that this car just might be finished up at some point in time. Being 90% of the way done is way to close to 100% to just call it quits and take such a loss on the selling of it.

Good luck in your decisions and may god change your mind!

Thanks for such an awesome build thread also!! :hellyeah:

It's really unfortunate that this build isn't going to be completed. At least it inspired others to get their own builds going along the way. Let's hope others out there will do their part to keep others motivated by posting their own build updates.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back