The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

92 tsi quick and dirty

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So i bought 2 cars bot 92 talon tsi awd both in parts when i got them the guy told me that he got the 2 in hopes of making 1 good car but never touched them . I was told the white one in the picture was in better condition but it appers both are kinda trashed the white one is just more together. I was told that all the parts missing off both cars where in the white one and so far iv found that to be true. Here is my delema. The red car has no drive tran in it at all where the white car das everything in it up to the engine. The bottom end is still in the car no head and not that iv had a chance to really look into it but i belive its just the block oil pan and rotating assembly. Not sure if the pan is acually on it or not. No telling how long its been sitting like that. So should i pull whats left of the engine and drop a diffrent one in or what should i look for to see if i can leave whats there alone and try to put the head on and the rest of the engine back togeather. I kinda just want it together good enough to cruise around in while i build the red one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back