The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

91 Talon "Build"

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrettgoines

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 12, 2012
Nederland, Texas
Working on getting a 91 TSI up and running again. Engine was pulled a few years back for whatever reason, I already have a built (not exactly sure out of what yet. I have been told manley rods and wiseco pistons, forgot the valvetrain used but it will be a fresh and re-looked over) 7 bolt I have sourced for a good price that will be installed as soon as I get the engine bay how I like it/painted and get the front suspension taken care of and the remainder parts needed for it to run right. The plan is to replace/rebuild/refurbish everything that needs it first, just to get the vehicle running-afterwards it will be gone trough pretty good as I get the funds. I will be posting pictures as progress comes. I anticipate a ~430whp car with a 20G after its all said and done.

33ykkfa.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back