The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

90 Talon Weekend Warrior. Tucked Everything, HTA68 + N20

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the compliments fellas!

I will take some pictures of the location of my fusebox this afternoon for you guys.

Looking forward to seeing what It can do when the Auto Swap gets done :)

Props as Always on the Build man... Not many take the time to do things on this level.

Thought I had already chimed in here before. But guess not.

Still in process of swapping to Auto so no real updates, but here is a small shoot that a local auto group called Fearless 904 did on my car.

8177209642_b4a79db4a7_b.jpg

8177209748_6a88921453_b.jpg

8177178483_1d07939a00_b.jpg

8177209918_cbb8df5617_b.jpg

8177209996_3cde23a8e6_b.jpg

Awesome, by far my favorite build insane attention to detail!! this is what a real dsm looks like.

im sure home-boy is runnin a pir of "pusher" style fans on the other side of the radiator that you just cant see in the pics.

Haha - You are correct sir. I have 2 12" SPAL fans in front of the radiator in a Push configuration.

Between the Fluidyne and a bypass valve instead of a thermostat the car stays plenty cool even with them pushing.

BTW : For those who asked about the fuse box I promise I'm going to get some pictures up for you!

Thank you very much, in honest words this build takes inspiration to a whole new level haha. how much did you spend on it so far exluding turbo and intake mani?

Great looking tuck. You may change the title, that's definitely not a HTA68 hanging off that FP manifold. LOL

:dsm:

I've tried to change the title, but it only changed the title of my post. I'm not sure how but I definitely want it to say HTA86 now!

Thank you very much, in honest words this build takes inspiration to a whole new level haha. how much did you spend on it so far exluding turbo and intake mani?

Thank you for the kind words, it's nice to get recognition for hard work. And WOW I just noticed my thread has almost 18,000 views! Awesome!

Now, I'm going to make sure that this is clear. This parts list is what someone would pay if they were to buy EVERYTHING, brand new. If you were to take a stock car, and attempt to replicate mine by shopping on E-PSI, FP, Magnus etc etc. This also rules out any maintenance items, gasket sets, fluids, timing belt components, etc etc. Those add up quick as well!

I have a considerable amount less invested than the total below for various reasons. I've bought some used parts, I've traded parts, I've bought cars to part out for profit and kept some things off of them, I got practically all of my AN line for free from a friend, all of that adds up. Not to say I don't have a lot of money invested in my car, but it's certainly not the number below.

For any of those needing motivation as well, or think that this is too much for the average joe. I'm 25, did all of this in my barely 2 car garage with the help of a few friends. I'm moderately intelligent, work a lower to middle class paying job, and was able to build this car over the course of a year, buying parts here and there, doing things as I could. I never imagined my car would be as nice, and complete as it is, but it just takes some hard work and discipline and it can be done!

The weirdest feeling is that there really isn't much left to do!

:dsm:

Attachments

• Price List.doc
    25 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds a lot like my deal.

Except for the friend with a hook up on AN stuff... I shudder to think about how much that would've saved me LOL

Probably as much as I bought the chassis for in running condition :sosad:

Yeah that makes sense you never can really tally up 100% what you put in to the car, for simple reason you never really stop putting money in to your car. I am at the moment in middle of a wire tuck on my 93 gsx, its not hard just time consuming making sure all the wires go where they belong, that is why i asked for pics of fuse box location. your car is what i am sort of modeling my car after. parts price may vary haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked out the wire tuck. It came out incredible. That is super clean. I'm feeling motivated to try this. Your wire piles and pictures of the nightmares are scary.... I may still be dumb enough to try it LOL.

I've seen your car in person it's amazing, thanks for rocking FP Products.

-Michael

Great build looking to do the same as well. I have a fully built car I want to take it to the next level since I bought a real daily driver. May look for a clean 1990 unmolested shell.

Dude I totally respect all the work you have put into this car thus far, looks great man.

Amazing build. It's awesome that you take the time to take such high quality pics and post them as well. Makes the build even better. Nice work sir!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back