74mm S90 gasket

Posted by 1killerEVO, Jan 30, 2014
Bolt-on Tech - 4G63 intake, exhaust, intake manifold, ignition, fuel system, cooling, etc.

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. 1killerEVO

1killerEVO Proven Member

Easton, Pennsylvania
    Hey guys, I have a 74mm S90 throttle body mating to a JMF drag manifold. The crappy gasket that came with the TB was torn on arrival. Any other options I have? I was thinking just going to a auto parts store and picking up some gasket material and making my own.

2. SonySlave

SonySlave Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Pasadena, Maryland
    That's typically what I've heard most people doing. I don't know of any pre-made gaskets available.

3. shockey1013

shockey1013 Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    The gaskets that come with the 74mm are really crappy. I use RTV and everything is good up to 40psi.

4. Paul@RTM

Paul@RTM Proven Member

Niagara Falls, ON_Canada
    We tried to source some to sell to guys that have removed/re-installed their S90 and want to go with a new gasket. We never could find any. Like everyone suggests, you may have to make your own. (At least until some enterprising company/individual decides to make them).