The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

4th of July central Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im stationed at Wright Patterson but if anyone would like to meet up to hang out and go cruising that would be great. My car is strictly a track car but I have made a few appearances here and there. Let me know.

/Sean

There aren't many on here from the Cincy/Dayton area I've learned. I no longer have a dsm and will be a few years until I get back in one, but I'm in Mason. I have a friend in Englewood OH who has a 95 fwd TSi

im out at wpafb too, although my talon is dead in the water with a blown HG:ohdamn:

There aren't many on here from the Cincy/Dayton area I've learned. I no longer have a dsm and will be a few years until I get back in one, but I'm in Mason. I have a friend in Englewood OH who has a 95 fwd TSi

I was actually out in Mason yesterday to beat the rush of military for Kings Island. Im sure it will be packed today and tomorrow.

hey guys, sorry i missed the post today but i just joined this today.. ive got a 95 gsx and i go to school in cincinnati and live down here most of the time but im from columbus so i bounce back and forth a lot. I would like to find some people to meet up with or cruise with sometime

Well next weekend is my last out here in Ohio before I move to Germany so if anyone wants to cruise I would be more than happy too.

My DSM should be done in about a month, and I have a few friends with them that dont cruise the boards at all I can see if they want to get togeher.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back