The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

420a SBI Valve Lifter Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eSCAPEist_

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2010
Decatur, Alabama
No, this is not another "What's this ticking noise?!?!" thread. However at the moment I do have a really bad lifter tick. To the main point - I have been looking to order myself some new lifters A.S.A.P. for my 420a and I have pretty much decided on the SBI PT Cruiser Style Lifters for the 420a that are for sale here at CIMotersports :

SBI PT Cruiser Style Lifter Set - CI Motorsports

I was wondering if anyone knows of, or has these lifters and could tell me if they are for sure the pt cruiser style lifters that are supposed to be a lot better than the original stock replacement lifters and, so I have heard, have some special upgrade that lubricates the cam shafts a lot better than the OEM lifters? Thanks,

-eSCAPEist_

I was wondering if anyone knows of, or has these lifters and could tell me if they are for sure the pt cruiser style lifters that are supposed to be a lot better than the original stock replacement lifters and, so I have heard, have some special upgrade that lubricates the cam shafts a lot better than the OEM lifters? Thanks,

-eSCAPEist_

Here is the low down on why the PT lifters are better and 2.7 V6 rockers are better 2GNT.com - Rockers

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back