The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

For Sale 420a Part Out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ Raydiate

10+ Year Contributor
May 27, 2010
Jacksonville, Florida
I just posted this in the classifieds so giving the Locals a heads up.

It has come time for me to part ways with my 97 GS (420a M/T). It has been a fun run but after moving it to FL. in May of 2014, I still don't have it on the road and probably never will. It is cheaper for me to buy another car with a FL title than to pay the import fee to transfer the title from another state.

I will ship smaller items but most items are going to be local pick up only. All prices will include fees and shipping and are Best Offer as long as you send me a fair offer that will cover shipping and fees. The car is mostly complete. If you are local, feel free to stop buy and take a look at what I have.

Remember: ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED AND FEES.

97 M/T ECU - 60
2gb end caps (both) - 50
Weighted shift knob - 20
Radio brackets (both) - 20
Any sensor - 15 each
Metra 70-7003 radio kit - 15
Red lit black face cluster (117xxx miles) - 30 local, 45 shipped (it just cost me $13 to ship a book and 2 games)
This will come with silver faces as well.

This is just some of what I have that I am wanting to get rid of. Most of the car is here.

SOLD LIST

fenders
exhaust
cold air intake
headlights
drivers tail light
front bumper cover

I am open to all offers and the most I can say is no.

Please send me a P.M. or send me a text to 919-692-5088.

Thanks for looking,
Ray

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back