The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

420A 420 install help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donpiro

Probationary Member
Jan 4, 2016
thermal, California
hi i have removed my old engine and im in the process of putting the new one back and im having difficulties installing the new one if anybody can send me a video or some pics to help i will be gratefully appreciated for the help

What are you needing to know?

I'll tell you now that dropping the subframe and installing the motor/trans as a unit from the bottom is much easier. You'll need a lift and an extra set of hands most likely

We'll put it back in!!

In all seriousness buy a hanynes or Clinton's manual for your car.

What can't you figure out?

Youtube 420a installation or use the search button for your specific problem
God speed,

I want to know if it is possible to make a fwd 99 gs oz rally into awd

It is possible but there is so much work involved in it. But it would be different. OZ Rally that could actually Rally LOL

Hmmm sarcasm ?
What do you need to know ? Vague questions usually get vague awnsers

The search button will Awnser many of the questions related to the 420a installation

You just need to weed out the pointless threads like these where the op wants to be spoon fed

Very help full .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back