The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

350hp 1gb Eagle Talon awd build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Talon 671

Probationary Member
Jun 27, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
So i own a 1GB 1992 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd and I use it as a Daily Driver and my Track Car so it runs good on both the street and the track its is semi built and i am trying to achieve my goal of 350hp I have a couple of Mods on it and i still need a few more to get close to my goal like

Mods still on my list
Evo III 16g Turbo

Bolt-on Modifications:
14b Turbo 16PSI
FP Ceramic Coated Exhaust Manifold
3" Megan Racing Downpipe
3" Megan Racing Catback Exhaust (no Catalytic Converter)
Megan Racing o2 Housing
Cxracing Intercooler and 2.5 Piping
1g Intake Manifold
1g Throttle Body
Mishimoto Coolant Catch Can
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump and Rewire
560cc Evo 8 Injectors
Stock Fuel Rail
1g Bov
2g Maf
2g Intake Pipe
Gates Timing Belt and Water Pump

Engine Management:
Ecmlink V3 Ecu
Speed Density
Hallman Pro Boost Controller
Xtune Boost Gauge
AEM Wideband gauge

Engine Internals:
6 Bolt Block
6 Bolt Head
3g Lifters
Stock Cams and Valves and Springs

Drivetrain Modifications:
5 Speed
4 Bolt Rear End

Suspension Modifications:
2g Gsx Wheels
Arizonian Tires
Solid Prothane Mounts
Stock Struts and Springs

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
You might wanna step up your game on the Injectors if your going with link. It will give you some more wiggle room so your duty cycle isn't at 90% or so. Other then that its a pretty good set up. I think the evos are 560cc and the aftermarket companies list 550s. Look at a set of 680s or something like that. If your just going to throw a 2g maf on then 550/560s are fine.

Word of advice, those CXRacing intercoolers are straight up garbage!!! They look nice, but they dont cool at all, you can see right thru the core and the air doesnt thermally exchange. I was hitting 160 deg intake temps just from 20 psi on a b16g. My build thread would tell the whole story but thats the jist of it. Good luck on the build, you have the 6/4 combo so itll have the strength

thanks for the advice guys might look to getting bigger injectors if the 560s don't work out and yeah that intercooler is crap might get like a ets or vrsf intercooler that actually works

Finally got Ecmlink now its time to put in the injectors and start to tune still need to find a evo 3 16g turbo so i can reach my hp goal of 350hp

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 192
i know its the best thing i could have ever got for my car now i can tune it properly and have it running great

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back