The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

3 Part 2G Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogue0117

Probationary Member
Apr 27, 2010
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Hello everyone,

I have been on and off DSM and currently driving a van, which I hope to change in July.

Unfortunately I live in the midwest where things rust and interiors tend to take a beating.

1. I was wondering if anyone has recently bought some seats that are direct bolt on, regardless of price?

2. Has anyone made it so their seats sit farther back and lower than stock? I am going to strip everything from the car and cut the center console down so only arm rest and dash stuff remains. (I am a big guy)

3. Is there anyone in the Eau Claire area (within 200 miles) that has a GSX or GS-T non-convertible that they would be looking to sell this summer. Or barring that would be willing to hang out and check out a few in the area second or third week in July?

Looking forward to responses, Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back