1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

WTB 2GB ROLLING CHASSIS WITH DRIVETRAIN

Posted by Drift247365, Nov 13, 2015

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
  1. Drift247365

Drift247365 Proven Member

Joined Sep 19, 2015
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Looking for a rolling chassis with drivetrain for a built 6 or 7 bolt motor that I have. Exterior paint does not have to be perfect as I am going to be vinyl wrapping the car with a custom wrap. Willing to go up to $1800 for chassis. Stripping it down to barebones pretty much and starting fresh on it or refurbing/upgrading drivetrain.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. EclipsedFLA

EclipsedFLA Proven Member

Joined Jan 19, 2012
    Satellite beach, Florida
    Are you on facebook? Orlando dsm, jacksonville dsm there's a few, I saw a gsx roller with complete drive train for 800 in North fl

My DSM:
  3. Drift247365

Drift247365 Proven Member

Joined Sep 19, 2015
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Yes I am and yes I have seen that.....I will be picking that one up in a week....I wrote this before he had posted it