The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

For Sale -*Updated/pics*-2GB partout, Brand new Fully Built head&Shortblock, Calan catch can, radiator, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nightmares GS-T

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 18, 2009
Pearl, Mississippi
Well, the time has come to part my build in progress out. I'd set out to create a ~650 WHP 10 sec street car that was FWD. I spent thousands on this build and then life stepped in and pushed it to the side. 3 years later and its time to let it all go. No sense in the car sitting unfinished. Please feel free to PM me on here or text me @ 601-874-5386.

UPDATE. As can be seen, multiple items sold and multiple items still available. Listed prices do not include shipping and paypal fees. Text me for more details and more pics available upon request. Do NOT text or PM me if you're not serious and truly interested in purchasing something. Ive had enough with people requesting shipping quotes and numerous pics then not having the decency to answer the phone after requesting all that info. If we negotiate and you dont agree let me know and Ill do the same. Be an adult.

All items are sold AS IS with no warranty implied.

All prices are Obo, if you see something you want and don't like the price PM/text me and we can work something out.

-(2) 2g throttle body elbow gaskets. OEM w/the oring. 5$ for both

-
Forced Performance Aluminum 4" intake pipe. Has a 12-AN fitting installed for a catch can setup. Non recirculated. Includes the largest K&N Filter. 65$

- Fully upgraded complete PCV setup with -12AN lines, 2g Valve cover with -12AN fittings, custom 'Calan' catch can, and Forced performance Cast aluminum 4" intake pipe with -12AN fitting already installed. Id like to sell this as a complete setup, ready to install. If you dont know what a 'calan' catch can is, I would suggest doing some reading on the forums. Too much to list, text/PM me for complete details and Pics. 390$

-
Fully Built 2g Head-0 miles, never even torqued down. Manley race series SS intake&exhaust valves +1mm, Supertech brass valve guides, Manley Performance valve spring and retainer kit, supertech valve seals, 3 angle valve job, ported/polished intake runners, freshly decked. Head WILL include the invoice from extreme PSI W/ all the part numbers should the buyer want more info. I can also contact the machine shop to see if he has the invoice, and ill see if I can find it. Head was built for 8500RPM by a local machine Shop called Jackson Cylinder head. Very reputable shop. 1750$

-Brand new topline revised 3G lifters.
Been in a sealed container soaking in engine oil. 80$

-
Punishment racing FMIC piping kit for a 2G. Ill verifiy all piping is included. Make me an offer if you want it, Core is shot. Ill throw in the couplers and Tbolt clamps that are on it, but I cant guarantee them. Flanged for a 1G/greddy BOV.

-2G used starter. Make an offer

-STM EGR blockoff plate Brand new. 10$

-Mr Gasket copper exhaust manifold gasket BNIB 90-99dsm. 10$

-
Southbend stage 4 extreme clutch kit W/ cryo treated pressure plate. 6 puck sprung disk rated at 525+ ftlbs of torque BNIB. 500$

- (2)Extreme psi fuel rail -8A/N adapters. Brand new. Both with screws. 30$.

-BNIB
Extreme PSI turbo oil feed hose kit (90-99) (head location). 25$

- Hallman Pro MBC (Silver) 65$

-(2) new in bag mitsu cam seals PN-MD372536- 8$ each

-(4) BNIB NGK BR8ES spark plugs. 8$.

-3" gm mas. 40$ (2 avail)

-1G aluminum j-pipe. 25$

- fidanza 9lb aluminum flywheel for a 7 bolt. Will need a new surface plate. 40$

-Punishment racing 2g aluminum radiator with shroud and 2 mishimoto slim fans. 175$

- Oil filter relocation kit. Comes with AN lines, adapter, and oil filter with removable filter media that can be cleaned and re-used for life. Has line outlets available for external oil cooler setup. 120$

- (2) 2g TB elbows,
both with an IAT bung and both drilled for a methanol nozzle. One is aluminum, the other is stainless steel and powder coated black. Make an offer.

-Fidanza blue adjustable cam gears
with new in box ARP cam bolts. 75$

-'97 2GB eclipse GS-T body. little to no rust. Full interior. Good body, paint is fading but present. I'll either part it out or sell it as a roller. 5 Spoke avani 17" black rims. If you need any interior/exterior parts let me know and ill see if it would be worth it to just part it out. Chassis has 138XXX miles on it. White. Clean Title.

-Sand blasted 2g valve cover with baffles removed and holes drilled for PVC catch can system. 60$

-2g engine and trans mounts.
The front and rear mounts are SOLID aluminum, the sides are prothane poly (not inserts) mounts. Ready to install. 150$ for the set

-
2g FWD stock trans. 130k miles when pulled. Fully functional, nothing broken. Make an offer.Shipping will not have to be freight.

-Tial 38mm F38 2 Bolt flange Wastegate. 125$

-Stock 2G intake manifold. Make an offer.

-Mitsubishi Composite head gasket
, brand new. 40$

-2g ecmlink mas cable/pigtail for using a gm mas, IAT, and gm omni 4 bar all plugged into the stock mas plug. 60$

-Dodge garage modded 1g BOV
- Works, I ran it with a solenoid via ecmlink @ 30psi. 65$

-Walboro intank 330lph fuel pump. Comes with a new sock, pigtail, etc. Direct fit. Stock pump from a Ford GT- 75$

SOLD ITEMS-

***-Fully built 7-bolt shortblock. ARP Main studs, Wiseco forged pistons .020 over 9.0:1 compression, Manly 6-bolt forged rods w/arp 2000 studs, fully balanced & blue printed by Jackson Cylinder Head. Again, ill include the invoice from extreme PSI and ill Try to find the invoice from the builder as well. Engine was built to take 40PSI. As it sits now its got a jay racing alternator relocation kit W/ used loadboss 150amp alternator installed, all new seals, new oil pump gears, and a new OEM knock sensor installed. No balance shafts. ACL tri-metal main bearings W/ graphite coating from Modern Automotive performance. ACL rod bearings. New OEM water pump. Timing set was installed about 10k miles ago. All pulleys and the hydraulic tensioner are OEM not knockoff. 2000$ If you dont need the alternator, brackets, or knock sensor pm/text me and we'll work something out. (SOLD)

-ARP custom age +625 head stud kit/7-bolt. NEVER torqued down or ran. 275$ (SOLD)

-Brand new NGK premium spark plug wire set for 95-99 4g63. Lifetime warranty. 45$ SOLD

-Used FIC bluemax 1350s. I had these flow tested and mapped by the guys at ECM link. I can try to find the sheet/email but im sure they also have it on file. 300$. SOLD

-ECM link V3 FULL & Eprom chipped ECU W/speed density setup For a 2G. It will come in the box with the original chip and the paperwork from the original owner. 650$ SOLD

-Dogbox Stage III FWD trans W/Wavetrac LSD already installed. Guy ran it for 1 season then sold it to me to upgrade to AWD 1200$ SOLD

-Evo III intake manifold W/ coilpacks. 175$ SOLD

- Fuel labs adjustable fuel pressure regulator (blue) 80$ SOLD

-ERL T-3 cast stainless turbo manifold. This is still at the machine shop, if anyone is interested let me know. its a 500$ manifold. No cracks, 350$. SOLD

-OEM timing belt brand new. 65$ SOLD

-Fluid Damper harmonic balancer pulley. Brand new. 275$ SOLD

There is a ton more. All prices listed are OBO. All REASONABLE offers will be considered. I only accept paypal or cash. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. Shipping will be discussed between us when an offer is made. I can ship this stuff however you want but I prefer USPS or fedex. Local pickup is also an option, and depending on where and what you get I may be willing to meet you. Both my paypal/ebay and my trader rating are all 100%

Last edited:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back