The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 2GB Eagle Talon TSi picture thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles greene

Proven Member
Dec 29, 2014
Morristown, Tennessee
Hello all,

As I was searching for a 2GB TSi to buy I remember it was kind of hard to find a picture of these cars all in one place. I had to just kind of scour through different threads and hope that I found pictures of them! I'm sure most of you know, but the 2GB TSi cars are getting extremely rare to see on the road and this thread is where I'd love to see your 2GB TSi posted! Here are the rules:

1. Has to be a true 2GB TSi, no conversions and no non-turbo cars!

2. Has to be a car that's still operable, no cars that have been totaled or damaged beyond use.

2. Give a brief description of the car, (what color it is, 5 speed or auto, FWD or AWD) and post up a picture or two.

I'll start off with my own Talon. The car is a 1998 TSi AWD 5 speed, the color is Pewter Blue Pearl and it has grey cloth interior. Currently at 141xxx miles.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back