The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g side marker lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMGoliath

Probationary Member
Jun 30, 2006
Grandville, Michigan
I own a 1997 Eagle Talon with a 2gb conversion on it. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy smoked corners. I found a place called Helix Automotive but they don't sell direct to customers only to dealers. If anyone knows where I can find them for sale or has any ideas please let me know, thanks.

Check Ebay. Helix Distributers are there all the time! I own a set of Smoked Corners from Helix. I LOVE them. Actually I just gave them to Curtis, because my car is in the shop, I didn't want them getting damaged. I'll order another set later.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yeah... They are much nicer. Seriously, I think they are the nicest ones out there. I hate those white/clear reflector corners, With a huge mad passion! They bring down the car's value in looks I think.

They are on my buddies Spyder now, since the same reason I mentioned earlier, but his spyder is gray, and the color matches perfect!

BUT, if you can find a set of the clear ones, you could just email the seller, and ask for a pair of smoked. Cause the real clear ones, not the ugly white ones, are made by Helix also.

These? BAD! Yuck! Discusting! Not Clear! More like... Yep, Reflectors!

These? Good! Clear! Smoke! Sex!

And there's also the non smoked, real clear lenses by Helix. They are the exact same, just not smoked.

Really now...If you look behind the bumper, you'll find that it just snaps into place. press the two tabs inward and pop it out.

Does anyone have pictures of the smoked side markers installed? I found both clear and smoked on ebay, the smoked ones cost 10 bucks more.

I bought an OE set and then got a smoke tint film from RVinyl on eBay for $15(?). RVinyl will do up to $20 back when you send in a few high res pictures. Did it for my side markers and rear lights, not having to deal with spray paint and uneven coverage is lovely.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back