The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 2g wiring pinout NOT for ECU

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCL84

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2012
McHenry, Illinois
Searched but I can not find a way to identify the connectors that plug in under the radio. I believe some of the wires are the windshield wipers and whatever else is in there.

The wiper wiring/fuse should be connected to the fuse box on the driver side in front of the door area. The best way to identify those wires though, would be to look up a wiring diagram for my year and model and trace the wires by color. What exactly are you trying to find in there?

Yes sir I am. I'm just having wiring issues. A short or bad ground or something. My Pigtail connecting to the wiper motor is getting hot, Temp gauge works when it wants too. The fans aren't turning on by themselves but when I turn them on through link the car wants to die. Its a nightmare so I might just get a new engine harness. Problem is everyone wants $150 for a harness and I don't want to pay that for a 22 year old harness.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back