The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Part Out Must SEE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much for the front and rear strut?

Make me an offer...

Interested in boost gauge let me know how much and I need black bezel

I still have it and it comes with a white and black interchangeable face.

Any chance in you selling and shipping the front bumper cover to NorCal? I'm sure you want to try and sell the shell complete, and locally, but I figured I'd ask.

I already sold the bumper cover to someone local. Sorry Chris.:(

I'm not going to part out the shell, for now. If I do, I'll post about it so the interested people know. Sorry Luda!

What about the side stakes on the car? still have those?

edit: sorry missed the above post. If you decide to part it, let me know.

2gb Talons don't have side skirts...maybe people are getting the idea from the 2ga Talon.

I'm not going to part out the shell, for now. If I do, I'll post about it so the interested people know. Sorry Luda!
I can swap you mine so you can still sell the shell whole, just looking for one in slightly better condition. Yours looks a little nicer from the pics. I can send you a photo of mine if you want.

Nvm misread sorry.

I can swap you mine so you can still sell the shell whole, just looking for one in slightly better condition. Yours looks a little nicer from the pics. I can send you a photo of mine if you want.

Maybe you can just buy my shell and I'll keep the drive train.:thumb: I would hate to have it crushed...

Not much left. The Rota Subzeros are for sale though! I'll get pictures up today if not tomorrow.

Could you do 30 for front a?nd rear struts? Sorry if that's lowball are they branded

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back