The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G front upper tubular suspension arms / wishbones adjustable (NOW CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm very interested, but I agree with the above sentiment: tax return season would make for some killer sales for you.
Asni said to slowhite it may be they end up march, just depends on how everything works out etc,

1, GSXbooster
2, TheLemon
3, 95eclipser
4, jls_Frog
5, slowwhite
6, ViciousLord
7, gsxitement
8, Eclipse 1998
9, Mitsumikey
10, EclipseRacing99
11, T2Small

me too!

Well it looks like my worry for getting 10 was short lived! I guess there is more interest in these then i though!

As of 10/4/17

1, GSXbooster
2, TheLemon
3, 95eclipser
4, jls_Frog
5, slowwhite
6, ViciousLord
7, gsxitement
8, Eclipse 1998
9, Mitsumikey
10, EclipseRacing99
11, T2Small
12, fredom dsm
13, NWHtank
14,mountain_man

Yes there is Bobby. I'm sure the last 5-6 will jump in soon, let us know when you ready to make the official list and take payment.

I see Bobby neglected to put me on the list. Fixed...

1, GSXbooster
2, TheLemon
3, 95eclipser
4, jls_Frog
5, slowwhite
6, ViciousLord
7, gsxitement
8, Eclipse 1998
9, Mitsumikey
10, EclipseRacing99
11, T2Small
12, fredom dsm
13, NWHtank
14, mountain_man
15, Apache

I see Bobby neglected to put me on the list. Fixed...

1, GSXbooster
2, TheLemon
3, 95eclipser
4, jls_Frog
5, slowwhite
6, ViciousLord
7, gsxitement
8, Eclipse 1998
9, Mitsumikey
10, EclipseRacing99
11, T2Small
12, fredom dsm
13, NWHtank
14, mountain_man
15, Apache
Lol no neglect dude, but yes i should have done it straight away for the folk from the other thread

Rear lowers?

How did I miss that thread.

Just plan on messaging me for pretty much what ever you make.

Time to go talk to my boss about getting even more hours at work, 80hrs a week is the new 40 they say - LOL
Will do,

Who doesn't work 80's?:hellyeah:
Me LOL, i do about 45 at work plus what ever is then car related after, i can count that as work hours right so it dont look like im a slacker compared to you lot.

So far thats 19 people interested! WOW!!!

So once i hit 20 thats the main lot and i will take names interested still as if for any reason at the time when this does go live someone was to back out for any reason i can add you whom is next in line.

While i would like to consider doing more then 20 sets i feel as if it will delay the overall build time more then i want and would like due to the process that it takes ro do these anyway. So whem ever is left i can add to the next batch when the time comes.

So, is this the official list or do I still have a chance of getting a set? Highly interested

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back