The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G front upper tubular suspension arms / wishbones adjustable (NOW CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deposit sent! Any idea what the delivery date is looking like on these?
Thanks,

As for the date i can expect a few months after closure of the list, because i have made and shipped a set before i have a much better idea on these this time, so its really just the parts that are the time consuming part really,

Thanks for the full payments guys i got it all ok, list updated.

Full Payment has been sent. I got so excited I sent you only the deposit, then realized I could pay you the entire amount so I sent you a 2nd amount for the balance. If you didn't receive either amount LMK.

Last edited:
Man I am late to the party too! deposit sent
List updated, a few are a tad late to it but i did tag eveyone on the list in hopes it shows up and they remember. Maybe not all saw it or logged on yet

List updated, a few are a tad late to it but i did tag eveyone on the list in hopes it shows up and they remember. Maybe not all saw it or logged on yet

That right there was my excuse. Not on here as much as I am during the warmer months. It's snowmobile season dammit!

I know these are a little more expensive than what most DSMers are used to, but I hope a good amount get made. This is a very cool looking replacement for an annoying limitation on the 2g. I know if I was starting over with a 2g I'd go for a set of these.

I know these are a little more expensive than what most DSMers are used to, but I hope a good amount get made. This is a very cool looking replacement for an annoying limitation on the 2g. I know if I was starting over with a 2g I'd go for a set of these.
Thanks, you should get back into 2G's man LOL,

i have tried to keep it very cost effective. At least compared to what other companys cost on other brand of cars of course, and all with the upmost quality in parts.

Once im done with 2G parts i shall start looking into 1G items and hope to keep these cars going for along time to come! But still a few things to develop and nearly done developing for the 2G.

Thanks, you should get back into 2G's man LOL,

i have tried to keep it very cost effective. At least compared to what other companys cost on other brand of cars of course, and all with the upmost quality in parts.

Once im done with 2G parts i shall start looking into 1G items and hope to keep these cars going for along time to come! But still a few things to develop and nearly done developing for the 2G.
The cost you've set is reasonable for sure - but the average DSMer's budget and expectation of costs isn't exactly reasonable. Just ask any of the other fabricators in this community who are doing cool things for the platform.

I liked my 2g but my next project will likely be a 1Gb or a GVR4.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back