The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2g front under-panel?? see picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshMc

Proven Member
Nov 18, 2015
Kansas City, Missouri
okay so i saw this was available for evo's, but i haven't seen anything made for our cars, so i was wanting to know if i just didn't look hard enough? nor if you need custom made thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-25-21-19-10.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-25-21-19-10.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 116
There aren't any prefabricated undertrays/skid plates available for a DSM application. They will be a custom piece designed for the application.

thanks man, you always got the good info, ny chance you know someone in our community that would be interested in fabricating a couple if there was a group buy or something like that? im interested in one if others would be too?

This has been done in the past. To do it correctly on our cars is pretty hard. Our front bumpers are lower on the outside edges than in the center. Just using a flat sheet bolted flush with the bumper cover does not net good results. Especially if you want it to function to create downforce and not lift.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back