The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambitions

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 3, 2012
Sussex, Wisconsin
Im looking at buying a 2G Eclipse, it currently has 135k miles on it with a 16g turbo and full exhaust. would it be a good idea to buy this car considering it has 135k miles on it? thanks

In regard to miles issue, mine has 180k on the body wen i bought it. Honestly only problems that I had was a shift cable and idle surge. got it for 3750 though so cant complain too much

In regard to miles issue, mine has 180k on the body wen i bought it. Honestly only problems that I had was a shift cable and idle surge. got it for 3750 though so cant complain too much

Damn, I got a 95 Talon AWD with 180k for $1800.

OP it looks really clean. If you can talk him down in price to around $3,500-$4k, I would get it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back